Friday, October 9, 2015

Career Autobilography

The first occupation that I considered when I was young is Doctor. Because of the influence of movies and TV shows, I wanted to become a doctor to safe people. However, I realized that it is very hard to become a doctor and I wasn't interested to be a doctor anymore after I grew up. After this, I get interested in the computer field, therefore I want to be a programmer. I think the people that have influenced me the most are my friends. They always ask me some questions about their computer. And one of my friend told me that he is going to study computer science in college. So I talked with him about the career that he wants to do in the future. Then, I know that's exactly what I want to do in the future. In the future, I think that I will work very to reach my goal of life. And this will not only include becoming a good programmer but also living with my family. Right now, I'm not considering what kind of specific job that I want to do in the future. I have to learn enough knowledge and experience prior the job searching. And CS major is absolutely the right major that can help me to get into the career I want in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment